What if you could feel re-energized, rejuvenated…like a newer, transformed you?
What if your goals and dreams came true?
What if you felt more freedom, joy, fulfilled, passionate, abundant, successful, happy, and loved?
This CAN and WILL happen for you. This is how I know…
In 2012, I sat in a bathroom at church, and it took all of three seconds for the pregnancy test to come back positive. The instructions said wait three minutes, so I was hoping the stick was like an Etch A Sketch--where you shake it and it changes pictures. So I waited all three minutes, and it did come out a different picture, the horizontal line had erased and the vertical (positive) line was left.
This shook my world, and I was completely devastated. After I told him the news to my ex-boyfriend that day, I knew there was a reason why I broke up with him three days ago. I also knew my baby and I deserved better, so I started the mom journey alone.
I was working part-time while trying to grow my business. I told myself I was going to have to get a full-time job with a steady income so I could better provide for my child.
Outside of my family and a few close friends no one knew. I spent most of my pregnancy hiding not wanting to be seen, because if people saw me, then they ask me questions about the guy or my life, and I just didn't want to answer them. But really, I was engulfed in shame.
I soon became only a fraction of the vibrant, dynamic woman I once was. The more alone I felt, the more isolated I became only really leaving my house to work and run errands. I was just going through the motions to get me from one day to another…and not really living. I was just there…just surviving.
At the time, I didn’t recognize it as anything other than my life. I was easily overwhelmed and stressed just at the thought of all I didn’t know as a mom or wondering how I would get through a single day once the baby was came.
I did. It was a struggle but then with everything, you find a new norm. Yet it was still challenging in so many ways. I didn't have a workbook, textbook, or playbook on single motherhood or single motherhood and being an entrepreneur. There was many times, I felt like I was barely keeping my head above water.
When my son was a few months old, I went to a speaker's summit. A speaker asked the audience why the do what they do. After hearing a few answers, he put a picture of his kids up and said, "This is why I do what I do."
I cried. It hit me. How could I tell my son he could be and do anything he wanted if I wasn't do that myself? I was determined to find a way to be a success in my business, but I had no idea how to do it. I just kept putting one foot in front of the other.
When my son was about a year old, I took a HUGE leap and invested in my first business coach. She mentioned the word “shame” to me, and I was taken aback. Then when she said, I had said it, everything changed for me. It’s shameful to even say that word, so I know I didn’t.
I thought about it and realized although I never said the word, I just talked all around it. Then my heart stopped when I recognized I had been living in shame for over a year. How could this be possible? How could this happen to me?
After all I was a strong, confident woman. Shame doesn’t happen to us, right?! Wrong. It happens to every single person in the world.
I felt all those icky and yucky things I didn’t want to talk about or act like existed. The things I kept pushing farther and farther down hoping they would eventually go away…and they didn’t.
I felt unworthy and not good enough. I had all those negative thoughts in my head, and they would come back over and over again…how I just “couldn’t” do it, I just wasn’t a good enough mom, or how I deserve all that’s happening.
I felt like I failed. I failed myself. I failed my son. I failed my future. And I was scared that being a single mom would define me. That’s all people would see now. I couldn’t believe I was a single mom—all the stereotypes, judgments, and stigmas that go with it. That’s not me. How did I end up here?!
Then I got real with myself. I did the work…the hard work. I dug deep into my own shame, fears, and doubts. Why I thought the way I did. Why I allowed things to get in my way. Why I had the relationships I did. How my thoughts, actions, and beliefs played vital parts in what I did and did not have in life.
I was determined to change this. Not only for myself but also for my son.
I deserved better than this and so did he. I spent countless time, energy, and resources to do better…to be better. I was able to eliminate the “I’m Not Good Enough” Syndrome and step into my own power. I found my value and in doing so also discovered my true worth. I was able to transform my life and release my voice into the world.
And because of that, I’ve been able to help thousands of single moms do the exact same, grow my business into a global company, and have more freedom, success, abundance, fulfillment, and love.
During this process, I also discovered how the children of single moms have more cognitive, behavioral, health, and social issues than other children. This was heart breaking to me, and I knew I needed to do something to change this.
So in order to empower your children, you must be empowered. In order for your children to believe they can be and do anything they want, you have to be and do anything you want. You have to know you CAN do it. As scary as it was for me to confront all of that stuff that I had been pushing farther down…the stuff we don’t like to admit or discuss, it was much scarier to look at my life in a year, 3 years, 5 years, or even 10 years and not having tackled those issues.
I knew I’d always be right where I was. I would continue to feel stuck, confused, and lost. I would continue to just survive--getting through the days but never really know joy, freedom, abundance, fulfillment, success, or love. I would never know what courage or bravery looked like in myself. How could I teach my son to be courageous or brave if I wasn’t doing it?
Transformation in life or in business doesn't happen overnight.
It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. I used to get so caught up in getting to where I wanted to be, I'd forget to enjoy the process. Real transformation happens over time and with the help of others. You can't self diagnose yourself. Often times, we try which is also why it just doesn't work.
Building my business didn't happen in a day. I put in a lot of time, effort, and figuring things out, because there just wasn't stuff out there for single mompreneurs (until now with my Single Mompreneur Success System). And I stuck with it. I knew I was meant for more, even when I didn't know what that was. I'm here to help you get to where you want to be too without having to figure it all out on your own.
I didn't settle for ordinary, and you shouldn't either.
Because you (and your kids) deserve better. You deserve more than settling for anything!
And one of the best parts is I now know I am not alone. This is a journey, and it’s not meant to be walked by myself. I have others who help me along the way.
You are not alone in this journey either. I’m here to guide, support, and encourage you in all your goals and dreams.
So you can go from amazing (you are amazing now) to EXTRAORDINARY (never settling again) WOMAN! WOOO HOOO!!!
Are you ready to be extraordinary?! YES, YES, YES!!!! Join me on your new extraordinary path. YYYAAAYY!
Who is private mentoring with Jessica for?
Private mentoring with Jessica is for single moms who want:
- An amazing life filled with more joy, freedom, fun, abundance, fulfillment, success, and love
- To achieve beyond their goals and dreams
- Their voice to be heard (whether it’s by their boss, children, parents, future spouse, or the world)
- To be present in their own life and the lives of their child(ren)
- To show up and truly be seen for the magnificent women they are
- Long lasting, better, fulfilling relationships
- A career they absolutely love filled with fulfillment and passion
What’s included in the private mentoring with Jessica?
I have a very select number of private clients at any one time, so you get the attention you deserve. Whether you want to focus on your personal life, professional life, or both, your mentoring is tailed made for you. Each session is specifically geared towards your situation, goals, dreams, hang-ups, and challenges.
Some foundation elements are:
- Eliminate self-doubt and increase your confidence
- Recognize any shame that is manifesting in your life (and the lives of your kids) and how to transition through it
- Conquer your fears, how specifically they are holding you back, and create a new comfort zone to move toward who you are meant to be
- Find your voice and hone the ability to share it freely
- Realize your value to attract more abundance in your life in the form of relationships, freedom, relaxation, and peace
- Explore how to love yourself to a higher level and treat yourself better
- Uncover what you really want (in life and/or career) and how to actually get it
- Discover your dream career filled with purpose and fulfillment
- Start a business or grow and expand your current business
Two Mentoring Programs To Choose From:
6 Months, Which Includes:
- Two 30 minute sessions every month for 6 months. For a total of 12 sessions where you receive strategies, techniques, best practices and how-tos
- Half day VIP session (Value $2,497)
- Let Shame Serve You Course 1 Program ($297 Value)
- 6 months in The Single Mom Association (Priceless)
12 Months, Which Includes:
- Two 30 minute sessions every month for 12 months. For a total of 24 sessions where you receive strategies, techniques, best practices and how-tos
- Full day VIP session (Value $4,997)
- Live Your Greatest Single Mom Life 4 Course Program ($1,000 value)
- Single Mompreneur Success System ($497 value)
- Lifetime Membership in The Single Mom Association (Priceless For Life)
- Walk in Your Worth Call Recordings ($100 value)
- Opportunity to be featured on The Single Mom Association
- Unlimited emails in between calls